tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 26 10:26:43 1994

Re: "Official" addendum to TKD ???

On Fri, 22 Jul 1994, ghItlhpu' Susan Farmer:
> Has anyone compiled an official (for lack of a better word) addendum to
> TKD that lists typo's, words that Okrand has approved, etc. for the
> dictionary?  If not, would one of you esteemed scholors consider the
> request from a newbie?

I'd like to see this too.  I've received mucho feedback on the Klinpack,
advising me of some of TKD's typos.  I'd like to see the list.  Not all of
us have all the back copies of HolQed.  It'd make my life easier to see it.

chuQun, thinking she's on her feet until she finds her head already cut off.

Back to archive top level