tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 23 09:59:04 1994

Re: re shrubbery

  Susan Farmer writes:

>I don't have the TKD handy, but the difference in a tree and a shrub is
>*not* the size.  You can have dwarf trees, and giagantic shrubs.
>Botanically, a shrub is a woody plant with an indeterminate braching
>pattern.  (Whereas a tree has a specific or determinate branch pattern)

Hmm. I don't expect gardening is much of a hobby for Klingons.
For that matter, I don't expect whimsy is either...
Given Susan's advice, I'll keep shrubbery as "tIHom 'IH",
but I'll lose the silly quote as soon as I can come up with
something better!
"long" jatlhbogh negh maH.
maHvaD tIHom 'IH boqem wIneH.

Back to archive top level