tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 21 22:24:58 1994

Re: lut wa'DIch

I figure Holtej will actually contribute the next peice, but if not here is
my proposal.  I still think in english and as a private post I have included
the english of your and my proposals.  If posted to the general list I would
include only the tlhIngan Hol.

>Following is the beginning of a story by charghwI'. Holtej has
>asked to write a segment to add to it. While it would be less
>chaotic to do this in private Email between us, I will try
>doing it open to the group so that they may enjoy watching the
>process. Others may join in, though if it becomes too chaotic,
>I may abandon the idea of leaving it open.
>
>You might consider offering additions to me privately:
>[email protected].
>
>Note, the idea is that each person contributes a small piece to
>the story. This way the story grows from the group mind rather
>than from the writing contributions of one author more than
>another. Also, if any non-TKD words are used, they should be
>noted BEFORE the text, rather than after.
>
>jItagh:
>
>vay' Huj largh Holtej. nISwI'Daj pep 'ej tu'meH targhDaj ngeH.

Holtej smelled something strange.  He raised his disrupter and send his dog
for the purpose of finding it.

>Your turn, Holtej.
>
>charghwI'

Because of the smell his targh became very hungry.  It ran towards the
forest to discover the source of the odor.

larghDI' ghung targhDaj.  tu'meH ngemDaq qet targhDaj

Do'val
              ____
             |INRI|
             |    |           Matt Whiteacre