tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 15 06:36:43 1994

Re: Klingon text on DSN trading card

According to Nick NICHOLAS:

> I guess this *does* mean Okrand would have a lot to learn from Will
> Martin --- as indeed we all have. Now all we've got to do is convince
> Will to produce some text longer than a sentence ;) .
> Nick.

ssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSTUP! The arrow finds it's mark.
Okay, okay, I'll do it. As it turns out, my entire life's
structure may soon collapse and I may begin living alone again
soon, so I may very well find myself with lots of time to write
tomes in Klingon. It's one of those "good news/bad news" things.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level