tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 14 12:23:52 1994

Re: qep'a'

On Tue, 12 Jul 1994, Nancy Polk wrote:

> This sounds like so much fun and I'm missing it.  Will someone please
> consider writing a really good report about the Kling-Fling and posting
> it?  Thank you.

I'm back from Philly!  I had to leave early, because of a prior
commitment in Chicago.  I've had a long hard drive and certainly will not
post a report now, but everyone else should be back on-line tomorrow.
In the mean time, I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Short report: Some people only attended for one day, but eight were
still there when I left.  The poker game went great.  I lost everything,
but Krankor, trI'Qal, and ~mark were the big winners (the bluff battle
between trI'Qal and Lawrence was great!).  Lots of media hounded us.  A
tape of the experience is being produced.  Swimming was fun.  We played
the Imperial Anthem on the tape player at the pool bar.  Everyone
improved their tlhIngan.  Everyone wants to do it again next year.

Like I said feel free to ask questions.

janSIy

Back to archive top level