tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 13 03:46:36 1994

Future Kling-Flings

It's a shame many of us can't make it to the Kling-Fling.  I'm sure it's
an event that would be scheduled next year.  I would like to hear how it
goes.  Chances are, it will be held in Philly again next year.

However, to give everyone on the west coast a chance to attend, I,
Heidi Wessman (Special Interest Group Liasion [SIGlet Prime]), hereby offer
the hospitality of Salt Lake City for a Kling-Fling.  I have a ready and
willing CONcom who would like to plan it.  I have a hotel willing to hold
it.  Financial is more tricky though.

Salt Lake, the Crossroads of the West, is easily and cheaply accessable
from most major western cities.  It is a beautiful city, the people are
friendly, and travel/stay costs are inexpensive.

Interested in hearing more?  Let me know.

chuQun

Back to archive top level