tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 30 21:47:31 1994

tlhIngan 'oH. Dayajbe'.

Thank you, janSIy, for your quick response.  I like just using
"tlhIngan 'oH."  It seems a more elegant construction.  Any other
comments, tlhInganpu'?

...janSIy also asked in e-mail about the construction of my name, and,
having responded to him there, I should probably explain to the rest of
you that even though the construction may be off, I _like_ having the
almost-homonym with "CuChullain", a hero out of Celtic myth, who was known
for being both fierce and fiery in his disposition....{{:->

Jim/qu'qul

Back to archive top level