tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 30 08:32:32 1994

Re: UNSUBSCRIBING, in one easy lesson

From:	NAME: CHRIS HORE
	FUNC: Information Services <HORE CHRIS@A1@CBR>
To:	MX%"[email protected]"@CNB09W@MRGATE

Sanctimonious little shit!

Don't you think i've tried mailing -request 3 times already, yes, I have the
info mailed to me when I first subscribed, and yes, I followed the directions
to the letter(after 1 failed attempt to UNSUBSCRIBE I made sure of it) And NO,
It didn't work, i'm still receiving up to 50 messages a day in a langauge I'm
not ready to understand yet. Could someone please manually remove me from the
list. PLEASE!
I have work to do and I'm getting sick to death of deleting all this mail!

thanks!

-Chris

Back to archive top level