tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 23 20:21:37 1994

KLBC-DrujIv's comments

        Reply to:   KLBC-DrujIv's comments

jatlhqu' DrujIv:

> Could we decide on a uniform teacher?  A uniform style?  A REASONABLY
> uniform level of ease/difficulty (going from "tlhIngan jIH" to the long
> sentence that chargwI', albeit ably, explained is very confusing also.)?

I agree with you.  I think the grammarians/Lawrence/the powers that
be should choose ONE person to correct (it shouldn't be THAT difficult).
And if that one person gets overwhelmed, then that person should
draft someone to help.

What I don't agree with is drawing any kind of line in regards to ease
or difficulty.  My level of understanding is different than yours.  Although
we are both beginners, we are different levels of beginners and need to
practice/be corrected/learn at our own levels. (IMESHO)

> DrujIv

-mat

Back to archive top level