tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 22 07:41:54 1994

Re: A Beginner's Klingon Song

According to Kevin A. Geiselman, Knight Errant:

> I have written a song in Klingon.
>
> A few notes on how to read the transcription: It is in 4/4 time, the beat of
> a proper march.  The beat is counted out on the top line with half beats
> marked as 'a'.  Count it as 'one and two and ...'  The notes are on the
Techinically, a true march is in cut time, or in other words 2/2
time.  Therefore each measure would be counted "1 and 2 and".
Just a minor correction.

Matt
--
J. Matthew Roberts, otherwise known as [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: I take no responsibility for anything I say in this message.

Back to archive top level