tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 21 23:25:29 1994

Re: beginner

=> From: Will Martin <[email protected]>
=> Subject: Re: beginners

=>      I do read it, though I have a hard time taking it seriously, even when
=> it is otherwise well formed. It is like reading a kid's writing where all of
=> the "r"s and "s"s are backwards. Marnen is not a beginner, but when I read
=> those "i"s, it just FEELS like something written by a beginner.

	... and when I read how you beat on beginners it makes me want to
throw up.

	yIleS!   (Note capital I and S)

				-qor

Back to archive top level