tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 21 10:59:39 1994

RE: TLBC: QelHo' vISuch

Matthew Whiteacre,

> wejleS QelHo' vISuch
> Ho'wIj tI'
> cha'maHben ragh Ho'
> tI'ghach ngo' vIchIl
> vaghHu' raghghach tu' QelHo'

majQa'.  I will make a request, though.  Since this is a beginners
subject, could you please help out with the translation.  I got it
all and I think it's great, but remember the beginners may get
overwhelemed.  My suggestion is to just provide a simple glossary.
Especially for invented words like "Ho'Qel" (I take liberties with
your words).  If you leave out prefixes and suffixes, but include
everything else, this fun article has only 12 words.  I hope you do
not take this personnally, especially since this is such a
wonderful little monolog.  But for my sake (since I have little
time to look up uncommon words) and for the beginners (who may have
other problems) I would like to request that anyone posting with
the subject header KLBC, or TLBC or tlhHjj (tlhIngan Hol ja'chuq
jatlhwI'chu') or whatever, please translate at least the unusual
words.

ja'chuq - discuss            jatlhwI'chu' - new speaker

janSIy  }}:+D                               [email protected]

Back to archive top level