tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 16 20:43:30 1994

Request for Comments

This is a request for comments on the role of the grammarians on the list.
Due to the changes that the list has undergone since its inception, I think
it prudent to check on the function of various list structures. Since
the grammarians are the major, visible element of that structure, I would
like to hear about how well or poorly that structure serves the list.

This is NOT a request for complaints about the people currently serving
as grammarians. Nor is it a request for discussion of this topic on the
list.

If you have comments, either positive or negative, please send them to
me directly, not to the list. I can be reached at <[email protected]>
or <[email protected]>.

The comment period will last until the end of the month of February. Please
send any comments you have on this topic to me by then.

And, again, I implore you NOT to send these comments to the whole list.

Eli

Back to archive top level