tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 13 19:44:36 1994

Re: Computer languages

On Feb 10,  7:57pm, Amy West wrote and charghwI' responds:

> Don't know about that, but something else that would be fun to do is
> create a tlhIngan language file for your BBS software so it'll have
> tlhIngan prompts.  Hehe, guess I'll have to look into that..  Oh, and
> of course, I'd have to make tlhIngan HIDjolevmey to go along with
> it... a real warrior's BBS! {:-)

     Where do I sign up?

> taHmeH "ENTER" yI'uy...

     I've always wondered what "be at a negative angle" really means (even
though I know that here you mean "to continue"). Any explanations? I just
recently found out what a mughato' is and to what SermanyuQ refers. Guess I'm
still a fledgling when it comes to Trek history. So what DOES "be at a
negative angle" mean, anyway?

charghwI'

Back to archive top level