tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 11 19:07:33 1994

Re: Computer languages

>David Barron speaks to All<

DB> I know there are a bunch of computer "nerds" on this list so  I'll
DB> ask .  Does anyone have a way of changeing the computer language
DB> for DOS commands from English to Klingon?

David,
A good editor could be used to change the result messages
that MS-DOS gives.  You could also use the rename command to change the
DOS command names into Klingon....providing that the new names conform to
MS-DOS guidlines on filenames.  You can also change your C:\> prompt into
a Klingon command.
I would make backup copies of any files that you try to "modify"
in case it does not work.

Brent

... Duj tlvoqtaH -Klingon proverb
Blue Wave/QWK v2.10