tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 10 06:44:35 1994

Re: Computer languages

>I know there are a bunch of computer "nerds" on this list so  I'll
>ask .  Does anyone have a way of changeing the computer language
>for DOS commands from English to Klingon?
>Wouldn't *THAT* be fun?  }}:-)

Don't know about that, but something else that would be fun to do is
create a tlhIngan language file for your BBS software so it'll have
tlhIngan prompts.  Hehe, guess I'll have to look into that..  Oh, and
of course, I'd have to make tlhIngan HIDjolevmey to go along with
it... a real warrior's BBS! {:-)

taHmeH "ENTER" yI'uy...

[email protected]

Back to archive top level