tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 06 03:55:50 1994

holorime contest

Just a reminder that the holorime contest which begain in HolQeD #7 will come
to a close with issue #9 in March.  There's still time for plenty of entries
(preferably by surface mail, since it's harder for me to lose them that way).

Just to remind you, a holorime is a phrase which can be read aloud to produce
two (or more) plausible utterances.  Example:

     vaj qama'bej ta''a'
      The great emperor watches the warrior's prisoner
and
     vaj qama'bejta''a'
      So, have I certainly accomodated you?

The grand prize for the best entry is a copy of the audio cassette _Power
Klingon_!!  And, since it's been pointed out to me that anyone who's apt to
enter already has this tape, I'll be doing what I can to have its value
augmented with an autograph by none other than Dr. Marc Okrand himself.
(oooooohhhhhhh!!!!!)

So, send those homorime entries on a postcard to the address below.

Lawrence

:: Dr Lawrence M Schoen, Director   ::
:: The Klingon Language Institute   ::
:: POB 634, Flourtown, PA 19031 USA ::