tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 03 21:42:52 1994

word list

>From: "John C. Kirk" <[email protected]>
>Date: Fri, 4 Feb 1994 11:20:40 +0000 (GMT)

>On Thu, 3 Feb 1994, Amy West wrote:

>> I too would like to have the updated list of words.. so it'd be
>> great if someone could post it here or e-mail it to me,
>> Matt, or whoever has it please.
>>

>> [email protected]
>>

>Yeah, me three!

and so on with others...

Look, we all could use the word-list (and it only adds to the confusion
that there will be many varieties out there, but I guess that's like
annotating your TKD; everyone's list is different).  Ideally, we should
upload it to HablI and leave it at that.  The trouble is that TKD is
copyrighted, so we may (or may not) be stepping on the law if we do.  Hence
the caution.  HolQeD is also copyrighted, I think, though Dr. Schoen has
said he'd post the new Okrandian words here after a lag-time to let the
subscribers see first.  Therefore, I (at least) will not post the list of
recent additions here yet, but do, by this letter, poke [email protected] to
do so (or let me know I can), since it's really his decision to make as to
when to do it.

~mark

Back to archive top level