tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 02 08:36:12 1994

Translation Projects

   Hello everyone.  Please forgive me for not being active in this
list, medical school has kept me very busy.  I have been following
along, though, and have been enjoying the list greatly.
   I write now to ask for some information.  I am going to be
interviewed live on NPR, Friday.  It's a local Chicago show, so I
doubt it'll go national.  Of course, the topic is:  The Klingon
Bible!  I hope to sneak in information on the KLI and the
Shakespeare Project.  The information I want from you guys (the
coordinators in particular) is how the projects are progressing.
Also a couple of good lines that I can quote would be appreciated.
  In order to keep clutter down on the list I will ask that
everyone send info to me personally at [email protected].
Thanks ahead of time to everyone who is going to help.

janSIy  }}:+D

Back to archive top level