tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 02 06:26:54 1994

Unsubscribing - qapla

 aAG> From: [email protected] (Alexis Gallagher)
 aAG> To: Klingon Language List <[email protected]>
 aAG> Subject: Re: UNSUBSCRIBING, in one easy lesson
 aAG>
 aAG>
 aAG>    Yes, and would someone add me to the list of people who are trying--
 aAG> futilely--to get out of this mailing list.  I've tried so far, I think, at
 aAG> least four permutations on the possible addresses & subject lines, and none
 aAG> of them has succeeded.

   I believe the correct version is "[email protected].
sun.com"
   With the subject being "unsubscribe"

Jeff Rose 8^)

... Free Sex is all I can afford after Taxes!!

 ==TagArt V1.4 (C) CWL==

Back to archive top level