tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 29 11:23:18 1994

type of animal

 uu> From: "Kevin A. Geiselman, Knight Errant"
 uu> <ur-valhalla!pitt.edu!kelly1+> Subject: type of animal
 uu> Another reason I bring this up is that locally there is a Feddie group
 uu> with a Klingon ship name.  (I know, it gives me the willies just
 uu> thinking  about it)  A crewmember told me it was the puvlI'qogh and I
 uu> told him it  meant 'flying belt', he should have said puvlI'Qogh except
 uu> that I've  never seen anywhere that Qogh is a bird of some sort like he
 uu> intended.   For all I know, puvlI'Qogh could be 'flying weasel'.

I suggest that {puvlI'Qogh} might be the subject of REO Speedwagon's
proverbial "Flying Turkey Trot".  <g>

Qob (in a whimsical mood after the visit of the *qlaS* quv)

... naDev tlhIngan Hol wIjatlhtaH!  (tr.:  Klingon spoken here!)

Back to archive top level