tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 28 15:32:03 1994

Re: nap Dochmey

majQa', lISa'

According to Lisa Stapp:

> qorDu' vIghaj
> ghotpu'vetlh vIparHa' pIj

A picky detail: Adverbials come BEFORE a verb and its object,
unless it happens to be neH... In this case, {pIj} should be
the first word of the sentence.

> SoS vIghaj
> 'e' pong'egh *Emily*

We REALLY need some advice from Okrand on how to use the verb
{pong}. Without better guidance, I can't feel good about
offering any advice on how to improve this, though this really
does not work for me. The {'e'} doesn't have a grammatically
justifiable reason for being in this sentence, and it makes no
sense representing the previous one. (to ME anyway...)

> tlhIngan Hol vIghojchugh vaj jItaQbej Qub

You probably want the pronoun {'e'} before {Qub}, since it is
not a verb of speaking.

> vav vIghajbe'
> rop tiqDaj 'ej HeghmoH

tIqDaj ropmo' Heghpu' je vavwI' wa'DIch. taghDu' ropmo' Heghpu'
vavwI' cha'DIch. tlhIch tlhuHqu'pu'.

> cha' be'nI'pu' vIghaj
> puqpu' loDnal je ghaj be'nI'pu'wI'

One presumes that they have one husband EACH. {{:)>

> DaH jItam
>
> .. You appeal to a small group of confused persons.  So do I.
> ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

charghwI'
--

 \___