tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 15 11:08:40 1994

E-mail RPG KLINGON CHARACTERS WANTED

To:
Former STARGAME<TM> players on IKV Apocalypse 2 (APO), IKV L'Tarka (IKS),
Role-playing Klingonists reading the KLI tlhIngan-Hol list,
Lurking Klingon role-players lurking on alt.startrek.klingon,
ASR players looking for a free-form Klingon RPG environment,
 and other players of Klingon characters (in English or Hol):

In conjunction with STARGAME<TM>'s Starfleet Command Club (SFCC), I'll be
establishing Starbase Organia 6 (SBO6), the sixth SFCC starbase, to be
located at the Federation / Klingon border, not too far from Organia.

(For those of you not familiar with STARGAME, the SFCC operates in the
year 2392, 21 years after the end of the last season of TNG.)

Linked with this operation is the need for a complement of Klingon
characters to be grouped under the first letter of Klingon in tlhingan
Hol, (TLH).  In the beginning TLH will be an amorphous group of Klingon
crews, ships and individual characters until I get a feel for who is into
roleplaying at each level.  Then, ships will be spun off according to the
desire of people to GM Klingon vessels in a Star Trek roleplaying
environment.

The TLH team will be involved in Klingon activity involving many of the
other SFCC campaigns, so variety can be assured.  Probably a team will
even head to Spacedock (SBO1) to maybe steal Fed technology or somesuch.

If you have even a passing interest in playing a Klingon character (in
the English language for now, Hol will follow later), please let me know
in the next few weeks.  I'll just need your real name, E-address, the
rank and name of the Klingon character you are proposing, and gender of
the character (and desired job station for him/her if you have one.)

Something along the lines of:

JohnDoe<doejohn@wa'.cha'.wej>	Colonel QeghloH (m) leader of Marine group

will do great.

In late January, you'll be approached again when we have an idea of who
all is interested in doing this.

Dave Sturm <[email protected]>
SFCC Klingon Startup Coordinator
STARGAME<TM> Interactive Roleplaying List

Back to archive top level