tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 14 21:04:14 1994

Re: Mush Address, please

nDo exactly the same thing that everybody is doing with KLBC.   Put
"MUSH" as part of the subject...

************************** From:[email protected] ***************************
* Access our worldwide interactive FAXified(sm) Database...toll-free at  *
* 1-800-947-3650, enter "054" for instructions.  Hundreds of categories! *
*     Get paid to upload shareware, get file UPLOADER.ZIP at our ftp     *
* Home of the original Patriot's Archive * files avail. via email or ftp *
*   --->  Server: mary.iia.org   *   cd /pub/users/starrd/patriot  <---  *
*   IP address: (198.4.75.9) * Read textfile "descript.ion" for index    *

On Wed, 14 Dec 1994, Mark E. Shoulson wrote:

> >Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 18:11:36 -0500
> >Originator: [email protected]
> >From: Heidi Wessman <[email protected]>
>
> >I've lost the address to the MUSH. could you post it here, please?
>
> We really should plug the place more on this list... maybe periodical
> announcements.  (NOTE: I think we still need a MUSH-specific sublist.
> Announcements about the MUSH's existence and occasional Klingon-related
> affairs on it are of Klingonic interest, but the inevitable MUSH-specific
> questions that will arise are not, but need to be addressed otherwise).
>
> To access the MUSH, telnet to mush.kli.org 2218.  Note the space between
> the machine name and the 2218; that means(to UNIX telnet) that we're
> telnetting to port 2218 instead of the default telnet port.  If you're not
> on UNIX, you may need to specify that in a different way.  The long and
> short of it is that you want to get to mush.kli.org, port 2218.  If your
> name-server doesn't resolve the name mush.kli.org properly, the current IP
> address is 204.97.2.42.
>
> Follow the directions there as to making a character and getting around in
> the place.  See you there!
>
> >-----
> >chuQun
>
> ~mark