tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 14 10:49:35 1994

Re: Mush Address, please

>Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 18:11:36 -0500
>Originator: [email protected]
>From: Heidi Wessman <[email protected]>

>I've lost the address to the MUSH. could you post it here, please?

We really should plug the place more on this list... maybe periodical
announcements.  (NOTE: I think we still need a MUSH-specific sublist.
Announcements about the MUSH's existence and occasional Klingon-related
affairs on it are of Klingonic interest, but the inevitable MUSH-specific
questions that will arise are not, but need to be addressed otherwise).

To access the MUSH, telnet to mush.kli.org 2218.  Note the space between
the machine name and the 2218; that means(to UNIX telnet) that we're
telnetting to port 2218 instead of the default telnet port.  If you're not
on UNIX, you may need to specify that in a different way.  The long and
short of it is that you want to get to mush.kli.org, port 2218.  If your
name-server doesn't resolve the name mush.kli.org properly, the current IP
address is 204.97.2.42.

Follow the directions there as to making a character and getting around in
the place.  See you there!

>-----
>chuQun

~mark