tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 12 11:59:20 1994

Re: MUSH

I think the occasional "MUSH Newsletter" should be circulated here.  This
will serve to disseminate the KEVE info, and may also attract the new
people who might be looking for that kind of thing.  I don't think a
dedicated KEVE mailing list would be worthwhile.

However, if there are people working on the kli.org machine, and know the
MUSH is going to be down, a quick note on this list saying so would be nice,
especially with some idea of when it would be back up...

...Paul

Back to archive top level