tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 12 06:34:29 1994

Re: Dear Kordite: A Klingon Advice Column

Dear Kordite,

I protest!  Have you a tribble for a brain?  Are you as duplicitous as
a Ferengi?  Is a Klingon truly expected to answer with lies?  Your
words are without honor - should anyone ask >ME< how to say "Merry
Christmas" I will do my best to answer with my best estimation of how
to express this sentiment:

	toDwI'maj qoS yItIvqu'!

reH batlh mu'mey vIjangqang.

	yIrojjqu'

			Joel.

     [email protected] | Apertus Technologies | GEnie:j.anderson71
       *mIghtaHghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ! roj yInej 'ej  yItlha'*
							 Psalms 34:14

Back to archive top level