tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 09 14:07:19 1994

Warp drives off target

Um, charghwI', how well do you know your replacement proverbs?

Just for your information, I didn't send in the article to be
translated; that was someone else, who shall remain nameless (toDbaj!)
I was just pointing out my feelings after reading your post - I have
nothing to do with this particular project.

If you care to re-write your letter so that it applies to me, that'd be
good - the original 'offender' has received your note also.
--
Niall Hosking
aka Kserokhs Vaene

'Practise random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.'

Back to archive top level