tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 09 06:54:44 1994

Christmas!

While this is my first message to the list (though I've been reading it
since October, I haven't got any of the books), I apologise for the major part
of it being in English. I just thought I'd tell you all that I won't be
able to read my E-Mail until Jan. 9th. (though that doesn't mean I don't
want any until then!)
Meanwhile, I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Qapla,
Chris Pratt @Bradford ac.uk.
(Living at Garforth, near Leeds,UK.)  %)

Back to archive top level