tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 08 12:03:13 1994

Prior Posting

I'm sorry if I spread the hoax around, I did not know.

However, messages of that sort ARE related to tlhIngan-Hol mailing list,
just as much as email or the computer is.  Had this *not* been a hoax,
there would have been a real necessity for a message of this sort.
It seems to me that if you don't agree, you're saying that you don't care
if your computer gets @nuked or not.

In any event, postings that apply to the group as a whole do not
necessarily have to apply to tlhIngan-Hol if they apply to suvwI'pu'
everywhere.  charghwI', I ask you...am I wrong in this????

SoghHom KaaDaQ', Chief Nav-elect, IKV quljev'a' (tngMUSE)

Back to archive top level