tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 30 20:33:53 1994

Re: Klingon Holiday Observances was Re: Hamlet -Reply

On Wed, 30 Nov 1994, David E G Sturm wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Nov 1994, R.B Franklin wrote:

> > qechlIj vIparHa'.  QI'lop comes every tenth Klingon month and Empire Union
> > Day comes in the third month.  We could observe these holidays in October
> > and March.
> >
> I would suggest that Empire Union Day be observed on March 17.  It seems
> appropriate that Klingons would be drinking green beer.  :-)  (And who
> wouldn't argue that Klingon and Irish orthography both have their high
> points....)

An excellent idea.  That day would be particularly suitable for
exchanging toasts and engaging in mu'qaD veS.

> QI'lop on Halloween, maybe?  One day we could all dress like Klingons,
> and wouldn't get stared at..... :-)

I'll have to watch out for trick or treaters bearing to'baj 'uSDu'
lughaDlu'bogh at my door.  {{:-)

> Dave.

yoDtargh

Back to archive top level