tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 31 03:57:45 1994

re: list software

For the record, I have never opposed any particular feature of the list
software to my knowledge.  I hardly know why marqoS accuses me of it.
I shall make it a point to prod Eli to consider this situation and if
anything can be done to ameliorate it.

By the way, just to stick my 2 cents in, I was listening to PK the other
day, and I distinctly heard toDbaj in some cases and tobaj (or to'baj)
in others.  I did not make an in depth study of it, though.

				--Krankor

Back to archive top level