tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 31 03:34:30 1994

Re: Ha'DIbaH

According to [email protected]:

> ... If you were in a group of tlhInganpu', would you
> consider it more of an insult to be called:
>
> Ha'DIbaHpu'
>
> or
>
> Ha'DIbaHmey

Either one could get you killed. Given that, does it really
matter? The first one is possibly less insulting than the
second, though not much.

> targh'a' boHoH

Was this intended to be a statement or a suggestion? As a
statement, "You kill the great targ," is a wee bit odd. For
that matter {targh'a' yIHoH} would also be somewhat strange.
What context inspired this, anyway? I get the sense that I'm
missing something.

> b'ret

charghwI'

Back to archive top level