tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 30 05:59:23 1994

Re: Grouse, grouse, grouse

tevram said:

>\But you CAN!  (Well, at least in Unix mail.  'r' replies to the list.
>\'R' replies to the sender.  (or at least the originator -- in this case
>\marqoS.
>Not with tlhingan-hol messages - that's the point.  They have an explicit
>mailx; 'r' and 'g' in ELM, repl -all in MH, etc., etc.) both go to the
>same place - the mailing list.

Yes you can.  I do it all the time.  Just ask chuQun!  (and I think chargwI'
and a couple of others.

>For instance, note that this message of yours went to the entire list - I
>gather from its content that you intended it to go to just me.

Actually, I did intend *this post to go to the entire list, so that other
people could see and know that it was doable.

tevram

>-marqoS

Back to archive top level