tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 30 04:10:53 1994

Re: Translate *that* sentence...

 > I offer English translations so that Joel may consider how well
 > he has or has not conveyed his intent. He can then choose
 > whether or not to consider further POLISHING HIS KLINGON.  (!!!)

    But, But ... I don't *have* a Klingon.  (What do use anyway?
    I'd guess some kind of saddle soap?  Or maybe an oil?  Ewwww...
    that sounds like something you have to ask about privately,
    like song lyrics.  I'm *not* interested!)

Lets say:

    rojna' neHtaH rojwI'na'
    noH neHtaH SuvwI'qoq,  'ach neHbe' SuvwI'na'.  Qapla' ghajmo' SuvwI'na'.

    mu'meyvamwIj vIQub

    jInajchugh,  chovemmoHQo'!

	yIrojqu'!

     [email protected] | Apertus Technologies | GEnie:j.anderson71
      *mumuSHa' yeSuS, Dochvam vISov * muja'mo' joH'a' paq'a' *

Back to archive top level