tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 30 03:09:12 1994

Re: Grouse, grouse, grouse

\Grouse, grouse, grouse.
\
\C'mon, people, let's play some heads up ball!  Do all of the
\multitudes on this list really need to know that you want a copy of
\the bawdy lyrics?  That's an *obvious* occasion for e-mail.  Think
\before you post!
\
\Grouse, grouse, grouse.

Let me use this golden opportunity to repeat my suggestion that the list
software be set up so that you can automatically reply to just the sender of
the message as well as the entire list.   It's been a while since the last time
Eli and Krankor shot down the idea. :)

-marqoS

Back to archive top level