tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 29 04:35:39 1994

Lamination and the loss of a dictionary.

On Fri, 26 Aug 1994 [email protected] wrote:

> >chuQun calls everyone to order.  "If we're all dressed, we can start the
> >KLI [Klingons Laminated In] Saran Wrap(tm) Seminar.
>
> choquvmoHbej, 'ej choDoghmoH je.  mu'tlheghlIjmo' jIHaghtaH 'ej
> jImevlaHbe'!
>
> --Holtej

chuQun pouts.  She has lost her Klingon Dictionary, thus, she can't
understand a few words.  The only thing she can think of to say is...

HIvqa' veqlargh!

... and she's not sure she got *that* right!

chuQun feels crippled.  To make herself feel better, she engages in a
simple filk involving rocks and a naked Klingon...

chuQun

Back to archive top level