tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 25 14:14:04 1994

tlhIngan poHmey

ghItlh trI'Qal:

>Thibaud Sallevo':
>> By the way, what is the lifespan of Klingons? More or less than Humans' ?

>>From what I understand, the *average* lifespan of a KLingon is about 40-50
>years.  This isn't because they die of old age, though... I believe they
>either live to something much older, or tend to die in the twenties...
>Klingons also mature much more rapidly than humans (I *think*... this is
>all just stuff I have floating around in my head, and I don't remember
>where it came from, so I can't document it... {{:( ), so that they are
>physically mature by the early teenage years.

Now that all depends on how long a Klingon year is.

>--tQ

//               Guido#1                 \\
||         Leader of All Guidos           ||
||          Coordinator of KATE           ||
||    the Klingon Audio Tape Exchange     ||
||reQoymeH tungeHmeH boqonmeH pejatlh jay'||