tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 22 01:08:14 1994

TKD erratum

I thoroughly checked the dictionary section of TKD to find all the
typos, missing and differently spelled words etc. Here's my report.
I spent a lot of time on this so I hope some of you find this useful.

Words missing from the Klingon-English -section:
  drool(n),permit(n),clip(v).

Words missing from the English-Klingon -section:
  Dugh, Hu, muj, ne', nogh, ngav, pIvlob, puy, qat, QID, Qoj, Qop,
  QopmoH, rejmorgh, SIv, taQ, tel, tlhov, vengHom, wem, wem,
  yIQ, yu'egh.

Differently spelled concepts:
  Denebia, Denebian slime devil, Denebian
  kellicam
  Organia, Organian Peace Treaty, Organian
  suffix
  United Federation of Planets
  cooperate(v) is given as {yeq} in En-Kl and {jIj} in Kl-En,

In addition, while browsing through the Klingon-English -section, I
noticed that the words nural, nuralngan, qotlh, QIghpej, rar, rup,
SanID and Satlh were not quite in their own place according to the
alphabetical order.

If any of you have done the work before, I'd be glad if you compared
my results with those of your own. I was as thorough as I could while
doing this, but it _might_ be that I missed something.

I haven't checked the addendum yet.

.:ghor:.

Back to archive top level