tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 21 23:40:20 1994

Re: QUESTIONAIRE: West Coast Klingon Seminar?

qaghItlhneS:

  PLEASE... ALL INTERESTED IN A SEMINAR DISUSSING THE KLINGON LANGUAGE (better
Lawrencevo'?) RESPOND!

: Hello, fellow Klingons!
:
: Here is a brief questionaire.  I hope all of you will respond, as
: *everyones'* answers are useful to us.  Satlho'.
:
: 1.  a. Where would you like to see West Coast Kling-Fling held?
:     b. Why?
a. Anywhere is fine with me (as long as it's before the year-end) - Salt Lake City
b. Because I want to meet and practice as soon as possible

: 2.  If a West Coast "Kling-Fling" were held, would you attend?  (If not,
: why?)

You bet!

: 3.  If you came, how would you travel?

Fly

: 4.  What are your lodging plans?

None yet.  Hotel?  Sharing accomidations?

: 5.  How much are you willing to budget (total costs for you to come)?

Enough to cover lodging, food and partial seminar coverage. (The cheaper the
better, of course ;-)

: 6.  How much do you *think* it should cost?

lodging ($65/night), food ($30/day), seminar ($50-$100)

: 7.  When would you like to see it held?

Before the year-end

: 8.  How long do you plan to stay?

For as long as I can.  I suggest we schedule this over a weekend.  A saturday
night stayover is cheaper and people don't have to take too many vacation
days.  Wednesday night to Sunday afternoon?

: again, Satlho'
: chuQun

-majIq

Back to archive top level