tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 21 08:15:40 1994

Re: Re: Beginning Grammarian Proposal

According to Nancy Polk:

> Amen.  I love being amongst you, but I have to keep my job.  Please,
> someone, post how to unsubscribe.
> Nancy-Lou
>

> On Sat, 20 Aug 1994, Daniel Bernardi wrote:
>

> > Can Someone Tell Me How to Unsubscribe, Please.  Much thanks,

Okay. ONE MORE TIME... Since there seems to be a number of
people wanting this, instead of posting it via private mail,
I'll post it here.

Notice that in the header it says stuff about "errors-to"? It
gives an address something like
[email protected]. Send a message THERE
with the word UNSUBSCRIBE as the TOPIC. Otherwise, you can wait
for Elias to catch up on his mail...

charghwI'

Back to archive top level