tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 21 02:23:48 1994

new vocabulary

 Listening to the tapes, I've come across a couple of new words which
 don't appear in TKD.  Has anyone compiled a list of all the
 new words appearing in CK and PK?  Are there any other sources of new
 vocabulary or grammar rules?  I want to keep my vocabulary up-to-date
 with any new words that come out  (Especially when folks use them here
 and I can't figure out what they're saying because they're using some
 word I can't find in my TKD ). {{:-)

 yoDtargh

Back to archive top level