tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 20 14:29:20 1994

open can of worms

I'm opening a topic for discussion here, just for the sake of seeing what
feedback people will give.

Are Klingon {-bogh} clauses descriptive or limiting? And adjectivals, for
that matter. Certainly it has been proved that Klingon {-bogh} clauses are in
no way really comparable to the relative clauses of IE languages.

I would also like to ask about how one would go about negating adverbials and
clauses.

(If you're confused on any of these terms, you can look them up in elementary
linguistics or grammar materials. They are not hard to understand once
explained properly, but I don't want to waste bandwidth, since many here
already know these terms, and I'm not the best at explaining to others
technical terms and jargon.)

Guido#1, Leader of All Guidos

Back to archive top level