tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 20 05:23:59 1994

KLI fonts (was SkyBox card SP2)

> Re: Dr. Schoen's font
>
> Is this available? Is it Windows compat? Is there more info on this?

The disk of KLI fonts contains two fonts. KLI-Roman, which is a somewhat
klingonesque looking roman typeface of my own design. Also, KLI-pIqaDmey,
which contains the old Mandel Klingon characters from TOS as the
lowercase characters, and the newer (often mistakenly called Okuda)
characters from the films and TNG and DS9 on the uppercase characters.

The disk is $13 in the USA and $15 outside.  It is available in both
PostScript Type1 and TrueType formats. Both formats are available on both
Macintosh and IBM/PC platforms.

Most Windows users ask for the PC/TrueType version. No problem.

Send your cheque or moeny order to:

     KLI Fonts
     P.O. Box 634
     Flourtown, PA  19031  USA

Proceeds from font sales do NOT go into my pocket, but rather to the
KLI.  I turned over all rights to the fonts to the KLI when we went
corporate.

Lawrence

P.S.  They make great holiday gifts. Get your shopping done early!

Back to archive top level