tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 19 07:43:09 1994

Re: RE: salutations!!!!

> > But seriously, if this concept needs a form of expression, I
> > would suggest {maSQIb'a'}.
>
> Yeah, I thought about this too.  But, it's not a moon-shadow, but the
> sun's shadow ON the moon.  {maSDaq QIb'a'}, if anything, to avoid
> finding a word for "sun."
>
> > Guido#1, Leader of All Guidos
>
> --Holtej

Actually, no...

Think about the physics of an eclipse again.

It is when the Earth passes through the shadow cast by the Moon (because
it happens to be between the Earth and the Sun.)

There are no shadows being cast on the *Moon*.  That is a lunar eclipse.

--tQ

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level