tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 19 04:58:16 1994

Re: West Coast Klingon Seminar?

On Fri, 19 Aug 1994, Matt Gomes wrote:
> qaghItlhneS;
>
>   Would the person who was interested in helping put on a "West Coast" KLI
> Seminar please contact me.  I'd like to get this thing started!

Okay.  Consider yourself contacted.  What would you like to do?  I still
support Salt Lake City, UT as a central location (cheap airfares, cheap
hotels, beautiful city) as a West Coast location for a Kling-Fling.
Besides, I have enough connections that we can make the organization of
this as cheap as possible.

>   Also.. if anyone is interested in attending a KLI seminar in the western
> region of the US, please contact me.  I'd like to see what location is
> central (and cheap) for everyone to get to...

Yes indeed.  If we are to start planning this, I would like a nice
estimate as to how many would attend.  I am going to post a questionaire
in a few posts concerning this.  Please answer, even if you aren't
planning on attending.

>   I'm looking at a November/December time frame...

Possible, even though it is creeping up quickly on us.  (chuQun reckons
time by the moon.  Days are as seconds to her.)

chuQun

Back to archive top level