tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 19 04:39:03 1994

Re: KLBC: Re: rI' nobmey nobw...

 On Thu, 18 Aug 1994 [email protected] wrote:

 > > Allright, I'll bite.  What's wrong with {bang}?

I dunno - but I'm so thoroughly indoctrinated to use muSHa' that I
can't imagine using a different term.  "qamuSHa'", "qamuSHa'" is a
frequent exchange between my kids and myself.  [They're old enough to
know its a little weird, but they humor me...].

I also remarked to someone recently that perhaps tlhInganpu' are so
brimming with love that they don't require a verb for it... they
merely need note dis-hate to indicate their tender affections.

     [email protected] | Apertus Technologies | GEnie:j.anderson71
      *mumuSHa' yeSuS, Dochvam vISov * muja'mo' joH'a' paq'a' *

Back to archive top level