tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 18 04:39:54 1994

Re: jIDogh

According to Joel Anderson:

> Did *I* miss the announcement of a WWW KLI site?  I only
> found it because someone on alt.startrek.klingon made
> passing reference to it.  If it is a secret I won't mention
> it (not that it was hard to find....)

It is less a secret than a work in progress. DrujIv is building
most of the environment for the MUSH which will be VERY MUCH
PUBLIC as soon as it is more complete. Other projects on the
machine are similarly in their infancy.

Anyway, the machine is new and things need to be tested before
opening it to the masses. We don't want to open something less
than fascinating so that people sign on and quickly lose
interest. When this baby is ready, once you log in, we intend
for you to be hooked for life...

mwahahahahaha.......

> 	yIrojqu'!

nuq? qatlh jutIch? tlhIngan rojwI' maH 'e' DaQub'a'? nuq SoH?
vulqangan?

charghwI'

Back to archive top level