tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 18 02:19:46 1994

Re: KKB:SIvqu'wI' WIjwI'

 > Sorry to have damaged a perfectly good mood. I was just
 > confused by what you wrote, and I was not entirely right in all
 > of my attempt to figure out what you were saying.

It takes more to damage *MY* goofiness...

 > > tlhIngan Hol
 > > ------------
 > >  Dochvam oH wIjwI''e'
 > >  QaQqu'ta' *monkey*Hom 'ach pIch ghaj
 > >  	SIvqu'ta'
 > >
 > > DIvI' Hol (still from memory; I have to look it up)
 > > This is George.
 > > He was a good little monkey, but he had one fault.
 > > He was too curious.

So... given {wIjwI} == George, and lacking 'monkey' can we go with the
above?

Now I have to go to the library and get ....the rest of the story.

     [email protected] | Apertus Technologies | GEnie:j.anderson71
      *mumuSHa' yeSuS, Dochvam vISov * muja'mo' joH'a' paq'a' *

Back to archive top level