tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 17 22:37:52 1994

Re: More Klingon Haiku

According to David Barron:

> Because too many of my post are not in tlhIngan Hol I decided to write a
> hiaku.
> NOTE because of the brevity of the Haiku form it could be a good exercise
> for BEGINNERS.

As Beginner's Grammarian, I agree.

> SuSmo' vIH jIbwIj
> ghopwIjDaq leS nuHwIj qu'
> jajvamvaD jIghuS

If there are errors here, they escape me. This is a beautifully
concise, clear statement of a very poetic image; an excellent
example for beginners and old timers alike.

> --
> David Barron || [email protected]  ||   lup Hoch yIyInqu'
>    Klingon Language Postal Course       ||   qaStaHvIS wa' lup
>     P.O. Box 37, Eagle ID 83616         || wa'netlh yInpu' yInmey
> IT'S FREE!!! Send S.A.S.E (Not available by e-mail so dont't ask)|

charghwI'

Back to archive top level